vrijdag 20 maart 2015

Personal: My Pink Hair

A few months ago I had the biggest dilemma going on in my head. What was I going to do with my faded purple?

I have been thinking about blue, purple, half half but I eventually made up my mind and decided to go fully pink.

The result? Find out here.

I decided to make my colour with the shades Cerise and Rose Red, both from La Riche Directions. 
I also thought just pink was to boring and added a piece of Turquoise in my bang/fringe.
I am maintaining my colour by (being really lucky my hair doesn't get oily quick) washing my hair with conditioner mixed with hairdye. Yet I'm probably going to refresh it every 2 to 3 months.

Lastly I'm going out with a bang!
I love this picture so much, way to much light but the pink stands out so cool.

What are your thoughts on un-natural hair colours?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: