donderdag 26 maart 2015

Benefit: Sugarbomb Blush

Several months ago I purchased myself my second blush from Benefit. The Rockateur blush is a top favourite of mine and I really wanted to spoil myself with another one.
I was doubting for a very long time between Coralista and Sugarbomb. Eventually went for the Sugarbomb one for two reasons.

Which reasons? Take a look.

Reason for me picking Sugarbomb blush is because this box contains more product, 12g and the Coralista shade is also in the box.
The box again is very pretty, I have to say I'm lately very drawn to the Benefit packagings since they are so fancy. However I do prefer the Rockateur box compared to this one.
The blush has 4 different shades of blush. A golden shade, a orange shade, a coral shade (coralista) and a brown toned one.
Mixed together they make a very healthy shimmer-y, rose-y, coral shade on the cheeks.

The blush feels very smooth, so as the Rockateur blush does. The blush is easy to blend and there is no 'to much' with this gorgeous shade. The colour will last you the entire day. Lucky us.
Overall thought: Its a great day time, night time, anytime blush. It suits every look and every occasion. The product feels luxurious and blends that way as well. The colour stays the whole day and stays pretty. However out of the Rockateur and Sugarbomb blush. I prefer Rockateur since that shade is so unique.

What is your favourite Benefit blush?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: