maandag 9 maart 2015

NYX: Butter Gloss

Ever since I dyed my hair completely pink I found out that having a bright pink lip is actually a bit to much. Having blue hair, it fits since it is an incompatible colour. Pink on pink no ho.
Glosses came back into my life. I really needed it ^^ Remember my Amazon Basket? It has arrived and ready to be reviewed. Take a look.

All three shades were eventually ordered and those were Sugar Cookie, Raspberry Tart and Devil's Food Cake. I already own Strawberry Parfait.
Apologies in advance, my camera fucked up the lighting. 

This shot with flash made the colours really stand out so I decided to put it here as well.
I absolutely love these Butter Glosses they smell amazing and look really good as well. Going from light to darker they get more pigmented as well. The lighter shades just provide you with a nice subtle gloss.

Now onto the colours.
Sugar Cookie is your nice vibrant pink leaving you with a nice healthy pink shine on the lips.
Raspberry Tart is a gorgeous purple shade. Yet comes out way more pink than I expected. But than again it suits my hair better *fave*
Devil's Food Cake is a perfect example of a nice burgundy wine red. Doesn't fit my hair to much but I like the colour, since I don't feel that particular suits me that much this is a safe way to try it out.
The colours are in my opinion all perfect to start slowly going into actual vibrant lipsticks.
Overall thought: I already loved my first colour and these three are no different than that. Their scent is so great, tasty as well. Hydrate the lips subtle but enough. Still a gloss so a re-application will be required.

What colours do you have of these Butter Glosses?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: