woensdag 11 maart 2015

Essence: I love Nude Eyeshadows

The newest mono shadows from Essence have arrived! They are part of a new line called the I <3 NUDE eyeshadows. And there are 6 shades available.
I picked up three. Wondering if these are better than the old ones. Keep reading.

I chose the colours 01 Vanilla Sugar, 03 Creme Brûlée and 06 Coffee Bean. I might pick up 05 My Favourite Tauping.
Vanilla Sugar is an off white colour, lighty more cream, perfect for as a base colour to make others more vibrant.
Créme Brûlée I don't find that true. It is in my opinion a more pink shimmer. I love to use this as highlighter as well.
Lastly we have Coffee Bean. A beautiful brown shade. A proper chocolate shimmer shade. 
Testing these colours I was nicely surpised, in a good way. The old shadows were so chalky and had a lot of fall out. These however are very smooth, super easy to blend and are really good for its low price of €2,49.
Overall thought: Improvement big time Essence! These are way better to work with and therefore more joy to work with. I'm might get other shades too. Good job for a low price. Since they have little to no fall out, blend easily and are nice pigmented. And they are really soft as well.

What shades do you have or want to get?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: