zaterdag 14 maart 2015

Music Madness #10: Tokio Hotel, Feel It All World Tour

My favourite band in the entire world, that I would travel the world for, started their Part 1 World Tour last week. Thursday the 12th of March, they hopped into Belgium to play a show in Cirque Royal, Brussels.
I am talking about my love Tokio Hotel. I attended their stop in Brussels and I thought why not make them into my tenth (and secretly best, ever) Music Madness.

Lets have a listen.

The Feel It All World Tour: The Club Experience is the first part of a long awaited tour from their album Kings Of Suburbia. A second Part will come towards the end of this year.
The show was focused on Strobe Lights and to Feel It All. Small venue and glowsticks everywhere and especially a whole lot of fun! 

They played their entire album and some oldies. Such as Noise, Dark Side of The Sun and my two highlights, Rescue Me and Durch Den Monsun.
Reason being they never ever played an oldie like that or proper an oldie in German. All older fans decided on singing Rette Mich instead of the English version, which Bill heard, laughed about and sang one Rette Mich!

I also screamed my lungs out hearing the first DDM sentence 'Das Fenster öffnet sich nicht mehr', which instantly makes that my highlight of the concert.

The new songs weren't my favourite ever on the album but Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav showed me that they totally can make it work and it still is Tokio Hotel on that stage, even when the music style changed.
The new songs totally made the concert as well. Everyone danced around and had the best time ever. And sure did I. This is one of the best ever shows I ever attended.

I can't wait until I see the boys again and have a great show added to my 'I have been there'-list. 
I Felt It All, 12/03/2015.

What has been your favourite concert recently?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: