maandag 16 maart 2015

Wishlist: MAC Cosmetics

As a huge make up lover it must come as a surprise I have zero items from MAC Cosmetics. Which is supposed to change sometime soon. I have created a small wishlist over the last couple of months. A lot of people have returning favourites from MAC and I need to give some a try.
As I am holding a 'No make up/or preferably anything buy' month and I have to wait for some wages, this wishlist will be shortened after the end of this month.

Now what is on that wishlist I hear you say, lets have a look.

First up is a concealer, the so called 'one of the best ever' Pro Longwear concealer in the shade NC15.
 Pro Longwear Concealer
I have heard the best things about this tube. So there must be some truth in there. Wishlisted! Price, €18.

To get a sort of matching item, I'm picking a foundation, the Studio Fix Fluid in NC20.
 Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
I have heard it has great coverage without feeling to heavy and its also suitable for oily skin. I wanna try that bad boy to see if it works. Price, €30,50

To bring back life to my face I have been wanting to try out some blushes. I really couldn't decide on a special shade so I'm being safe with Peachykeen.
 Powder Blush
Its a colour that suits a lot of people and would work with a lot of different looks. Perfect! Price, €22

To highlight my face more, I heard the Prep & Prime Highlighter in Lightboost is the ideal product to complete that job.
 Prep+Prime Highlighter
When I see people use it, it looks so good and I'm like 'that thing, I need that in life'. Price, €21.

And to finish the whole look of I'm on the hunt for the darkest lipstick ever, yet no black!
 Lipstick
MAC's Cyber is on my wishlist ever since I got the know the shade. Its dark, devilish, gorgeous and SCREAMS my name. Price, €19.

Miss, that brings your total on 110 euros and 50 cents please.
That is a lot! So I'll probably either bite the bullet and do it in one purchase or spread it with several wages ^^

So what is on your MAC wishlist or what are your recommends?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: