zaterdag 7 maart 2015

Catrice: Luminous Lips Lipstick

When the newest Catrice change came I was very found of a lot things coming on stores. The Absolute Rose Palette I already reviewed.
And today I am coming at you with the Luminous Lips Lipsticks. Newest line, also a hit? Lets find out.

The packaging is pretty much the entire same as the old/ previous bullets from Catrice. Difference? Silver case instead of black.
From the 14 available colours I picked two. Why I hear you ask? I like almost every colour there a very very obvious glitters and if there is one thing I don't like in lipstick, its that. 

My shades 120 Wood Rose Propose? and 130 Brigitte Loves Bordeaux have little to no glitters.
120 is a very nude shade, 130 is a nice pinky red shade. Both very wearable day time shade. 

What I instantly noticed about these beauties is that they are very smooth and light on the lips. Normally, whether I like it or not, my lips always dry because of lipstick. This however is very nice and moisturizing for the lips.
Now because they are so smooth and light, they can be build up to a more intense colour, they definitely don't last long or won't survive pretty much anything you eat.
Yet another plus for the lipsticks not being the most vibrant ever, I feel I might wanna give some more shades a try. For example the 110 MY Pink Instinct shade. Since its that sheer it leaves you with a nice subtle look.
Overall thought: Catrice does a good job on the lipstick part. Plus side, the subtle shine and colour they give is perfect for if you aren't to adventuress yet or if you have to go to work. They are very moisturizing. But than again they don't last long either. Its a semi win, mostly because I would have liked some better durability.

What shades have you tried from this line yet?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: