donderdag 5 maart 2015

Astor: Perfect Stay 24h Foundation

On my trip to Switzerland I went a tad make up crazy and I was determined to get my hands on one specific foundation by the German brand Astor. 
Reason for that being a German blogger who keeps on raving about the product and the concealer that comes with it.

I got my hands on the Perfect Stay 24h Foundation and today I'm reviewing it for you.
Keep reading to find out more.

The foundation comes in a glass bottle and looks decent. Classic but pretty with the purple details. Pump is included.
I got the lightest shade, called Ivory, this is very light slightly yellow undertone foundation.
The foundation claims to have perfect coverage, stays all day. And should also include a primer as well.

Trying this foundation, I usely go for my signature 1 and a half pump but I instantly noticed that you don't need that much at all, one pump is more than enough. And the product blends easily.
The foundation has a nice medium coverage and can be build up to a full coverage. The primer part is pretty true as well because this stays on so beautifully.
Overall thought: Simple as that but I really like this foundation a lot, been wearing it all the time. It has a very natural yet medium coverage. The primer part I agree as well since this stays on for the entire day and party night. Only little downside, even though its the lightest shade, its to dark for me. Which also isn't a surprise since I still am super pale (time for some self tanner maybe)

Have you ever tried the Astor brand?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: