dinsdag 3 maart 2015

ELF: Contour Blush & Bronzing Powder

A few weeks ago I had the brilliant idea to finally place an order with the very budget brand ELF. I have heard way to good things that I couldn't wait any longer.
I bought myself 4 products and today is the first of 4 ELF reviews. The Contour Blush & Bronzing Powder. Seems interesting? Continue reading.

I decided to pick this contour and blush duo in the shade St. Lucia.
Including a peachy blush and satin contour powder.
Considering the price of 4 euros. This packaging looks very sleek + the product inside is protected by a foil. Opening the case, the product inside feels super smooth.
Applying it as thought, the both powders feel really good. The blush is a little less pigmented as the contour powder, but can be build up nicely.

Me being very pale I feel the bronzer is a bit to dark but applying it very lightly works.

It also lasts me well enough. At least the bronzer does. The blush will also stay if being build up.
Overall thought: I do like it. It has been my go to duo! Its so easy to use. And for its price, definitely worth every cent and more! The bronzer is nicely pigmented, the blush needs some build up. And they last well enough to endure the whole working day. I also think its a duo that a lot of people will like

What are your recommends for an ELF product?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: