zondag 1 maart 2015

February Favourites

So I haven't been the best blogger these past weeks. I didn't find the time or courage to take pictures and I've been on a very welcome holiday. Lets make march different.
I seriously haven't prepared any reviews or posts in general but I did came across the fact that this month I have been loving some good old faves.

My february favourites, find out more.

I am a sucker for good drugstore gems. I found myself using the BBcream from Catrice a lot, welk pretty much the entire month. Its a great base 
It feels ligght but still has decent coverage and will last long enough if being primed and powdered.

Next is therefore my powder. Pale perfection. The Catrice Prime & Fine transluscent powder. 

Not transluscent though, yet pale enough for someone like me. And its just a good powder, where at first I wasn't to overly impressed.

No review yet, but I had to include it.. NYX baked blush in the shade Foreplay. It can be used as highlight too. Its like this beneficial product. 
Not a crazy impressive longlasting booming blush, the colour is what wins me over. Its suits me so well, it properly looks like I am blushing. So natural. I like!!

My Maybelline mascara weakness is never far away either. but my ultimate all time winner is the Mega Plush mascara. This month I have been using it a lot!
The big hero of this product is for me the bendy wand. It gives you such a light application. But therefore you never apply to much and you get the perfect amount of volume, separation and length.

Lastly my go to gloss. Rimmels Oh My Gloss in Glossaholic. Perfect when having a 'I have pink hair' dilemma. The gloss is the very first, in my opinion, gloss of its kind. 
Since its one of the best I used in a while. Non sticky, decent colour and not drying for the lips at all. Yet its still a gloss so re-application is (often) needed.

And my lovely gloss is the end of my monthly favourites. What were your February highlights?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: