woensdag 25 februari 2015

New In: Soap & Glory, Solar Powder

I'M BACK people of the internet. I have left Switserland and returned to our small Belgian country yesterday afternoon. I really enjoyed my break loads (and can't wait for the next one) and also took a break from the blog.
A giant haul will (maybe) follow, spread or together. Today no review since I'm starting slowly with the blog I have for you, yes another, New In. Arrived also yesterday in my sister's luggage since she also returned from the cold UK.

Well my Soap & Glory wishlist is one item shorter now, thanks sis!

I love Soap & Glory products. Me being allergic to really everything I put on my body/face and not having that with their brand, makes me love it! Plus their packaging is to die for, cute alert!
I have wishlisted the Solar Powder for a long time but only now I decided that my sister should bring it for me. Packaging is cute! Though I don't like the cardboard box. I feel like its ready to break in my hands!
Onto what is in the box. The powder itself looks very nice. A dark and a light side, must definitely work for a pale person too.
In the middle you get a S & G being slightly pink coloured.
I am so excited to try this! The product has been hyped over and over again. So I very intrigued, will I like this to?
What are your favourite products from Soap & Glory?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: