dinsdag 17 februari 2015

(not so new) New In & Review: TBS, Christmas Body Butters

I am a giant TBS virgin! I hear a lot of people raving about the skin care, body care, perfumes etc ... I have three products. The simplest things ever, a Tea Tree Facial Wash & the Toner. And of course a body butter (who doesn't ^^).
Now I made the decision to try out more. Starting with more bodycare (since I'm allergic to anything) and what better way to do so than picking up two ridiculously cheap body butters.

Have a look at my mini TBS haul.

Yes, ridiculously cheap, I say. In Belgium Body Butters costs €16. When lucky they sometimes are 8euros. Well the very last Saturday of the January Sales in hopped in the store and there they were ...
The oh so loved Christmas Body Butters. Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry each €4,80! They smell ABSOLUTELY insanely good!And it must come as no surprise that they work wonders.
Even though they don't sink in immediately into the skin they have such a good moisturizing aspect that it, for me, doesn't matter if it doesn't that it's sunken in directly.
Plus again the scent is crazy good. Glazed Apple is very sweet & fruity scented. 

Where Frosted Cranberry is, more fruity and not that sweet. But both definitely sweet and fruity (Yes, I can't describe scents at all) 
Overall thought: I love them! And I have nothing more to add. My skin gets so soft and approves of them as well! Big big thumbs up!

What body butters do you have?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: