zondag 15 februari 2015

Music Madness #9: Bands I never thought I'd like

When I look back at my twelve year old self in terms of music I totally changed my style. I went to really girly to metal, screamo, ... Bands I listen to now I sometimes knew before but I never thought I'd ever like them.

Note: I don't have my monthly beauty favourites since I haven't been using to much different things to put in a blogpost.

Today is the time to talk about the bands I never thought I'd like.

First up for me is without a doubt Motionless In White. When I first got to know them I was so stuck to what I knew and back than they were why to weird for me.
I don't know how it happened but I now love them so much. Infamous won me over and whilst typing this, Reincarnate plays. They somehow sometimes, remind me of Marilyn Manson and that bad boy I adore as well. Listen to Reincarnate.

Next up is a new(er) German band called Beyond the Black. The singer Jenny Haben I knew from the girl band Saphir (when watching German TV like all the time), I started to follow her on Facebook.
I got annoyed by Saphir promotion but whenever I saw her advertising Beyond the Black I got intrigued. And even though I find it weird she made such a huge change, it suits her and I like the band, nice simple female voiced metal. Check out In The Shadows.

Third and last I have the band Issues. I don't like the voice from the singer that much, and that is usually what wins me over. Somehow I'm just drawn to liking them.
They just work! Their self titled album from 2014, is a real hit with me. There as so many things to hear in their music, where I usually don't listen to. Big big like. Have a look at Mad At Myself.

What are the bands you listen to atm?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: