donderdag 12 februari 2015

New In: Benefit

Sorry for my absence these past days, I haven't been feeling good at all and I'm super busy at work because next week I'm leaving for a week of holiday.
I haven't been preparing any posts which I better should. Yet today is a quick one. Since I've been shopping some Benefit again.

Take a look.

This time I got myself the Sugar Bamb blush/powder and the Posie Balm Hydrating Lip Balm.
The sugar bomb blush doesn't show up a lot. Yet I feel its perfect as natural glow to the skin. Again the product looks fabulous and smells amazing.
The posie balm doesn't show up at all. Though I feel it is a tad hydrating. Let's see if my mind might change or not. Also it looks really cute and smells nice.
How you tried these products before?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: