maandag 9 februari 2015

Hair: Colour Inspiration

As I am less than one week away from re-dyeing my hair I am going trough a lot of pictures to find what I really want, what colours to get and if I really want it!
My hair dye collection has grown double to this picture above. (I'll add that one later). Which comes with huge dilemmas on what colour to choose from.

Therefore here are some of my inspiration pics.

HALF HALF
First up is the half half hair. Either turquoise-pink or pink-purple. Because those are the colour I can't decide from. And it looks really fancy.

CERISE
Second my lasting ULTIMATE hair colour is Cerise by Directions. It lasts me so long, fades really pretty. And suits my complexion amazingly well.

RUBINE/ TULIP
Two shades I really started to like over the last weeks were Tulip and Rubine, again, by Directions. Both are fairly similar and come from the family 'I'm not sure whether I'm a pink, purple or cherry colour' I really love it.

BANGS
Not half half, yet bangs a colour and the rest a colour. Tessarr Goad is my hero for this look. It is such a beautiful turquoise so I'd want the same. Maybe another combo will be tried as well. 


Decisions, decisions ...
Do you have any crazy colour hair ideas?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: