vrijdag 6 februari 2015

Catrice: Absolute Rose Palette

As I was walking into my drugstore for some nail polish back up I saw that the ladies there were just then filling the Catrice display with the newest products.
In my collection update I told you I wanted three products. Well I got them all, fresh from the press (which makes no sense in English).

First up for review is the Absolute Rose Palette.
Let us check that out.

The palette is the forth of its Absolute family. Nude, Matt, Bright and now Rose called Frankie Rose to Hollywood.
For the small price of €4,99 you get 6 rosie shades. Going from a light pink to a darker brown-y plum shade.
The latest Absolute Matt Palette was good for its price yet the colours were matt so less pigmented. And the shades looked very similar to one another. Now that has gotten better. 

Pigmentation is definitely better, fine for the price. The shades don't look as similar to each other just the two shades in the middle look alike on the eyelids.
Longlasting? Well again you pay less than 5 euros for a palette. Keeping that in mind I can not complain and with the right base of concealer and powder I can make this last for about 6 to 7 hours.
Overall thought: Well this is my favourite palette of the four I think, yet the nude one is just behind it. It all, for me, comes down to the fact that for 4,99 you get a proper basic palette that is perfectly fine. Pigmentation is good, the durability is fine as well. But of course my Nude'tude Palette wins of this!

Have you given this one a go yet?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: