dinsdag 3 februari 2015

In My Basket: Amazon

I have discovered my ultimate beauty heaven. Which is called Amazon. My favourite unavailable non Belgian brands are just one click away and what better way than completely fill up my amazon basket.

I have added and added stuff ending up to over a number I didn't want to really pay for!

Decisions had to be made and I cut it down to five products.
What is my basket? Have a look.

I already have one Butter Gloss by NYX in the shade Strawberry Parfait. Pretty shade yet it is very lightly transfered on the lips. My shade smells absolutely amazing and feels great on the lips.
    Sugar Cookie Source                Raspberry Tart Source
Therefore I thought I should give the more out there shades. Sugar Cookie, Raspberry Tart and Devil's Food Cake are wishlisted. Such pretty colours. Going from vibrant pink to a darker plum shade.

The Baked blush by NYX as well is well loved with American YouTubers. I added the shade Foreplay. Really gorgeous shade.
Perfect for everytime use. Suits every look since its peach, pink and shimmery. Curious about that pigmentation.

Lastly the very famous British YouTuber FleurdeForce (she actually is the very very first actual beauty blogger/vlogger that I started watching and kept watching) came out with a book.
Really simple, I want it. I really like her and do support that she has created this book. In my basket and ... buy! I can't wait to read it!

What has been in your amazon basket?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: