maandag 2 februari 2015

Catrice: Maroon & Floral Coral Lipstick

Lipsticks, I have a few favourites and always tend to go back to those. The ones they suit all outfits or looks are my most used.
And my new two adds or no different than that. One shade I got from the most famous Ultimate Colour range and the other one from the newest Ultimate Stay line.

Come and have a closer look!

Both tubes are very sleek and no other than how we know Catrice.
My chosen shades are 020 Maroon and 060 Floral Coral.
The ultimate Colour lipstick costs €3,99, the Stay lipstick is €4,99. 
Maroon is a nude/orange-y shade. Normally this doesn't suit me very well, but there is more brown added to it. Which makes it look like a 90' shade.
Floral Coral is as well more nude. Yet way more pink than I would have expected. I thought it would have been nude-er.
Maroon is more creamy than Floral coral and therefore doesn't last as well as the semi matt finish from the ultimate stay colour.

And fun fact, the Floral Coral shade smells absolutely amazing!
Overall thought: I definitely like both shades but I think I'll get more use out of Maroon. It's very close to my own lip colour yet a tad more orange-y, warmer. For me Floral Coral is to pink. I can't say bad things about these lipsticks! Both are absolute budget winners!

What has been your favourite lipstick lately?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: