zaterdag 31 januari 2015

Garnier: Miracle Skin Perfector

If you would have read my post about the Tea Tree products by TBS, you might have seen those two product have cleared my skin a lot. My way to help my skin as well is to leave to heavy coverage foundations and to go for an extra moisturizing BB cream.
In summer they’re my go to base and they provide you with an extra step to your skin care. My newest add to the BB family is by Garnier, I have heard several great things about to so I had to give it a try.

Take a look.
The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector is one of the versions in this line. I got the one for oily skin in the shade light. The product in the tube is extremely fluid so make sure you store it upside down.
The claims Garnier has about the product are Anti Shine, it supposed to minimize pores and impurities, it make the skin look good, moisturize and has an SPF of 20.
First thing that I notice is again this shade isn't light to me, I can only wear it with a proper self tan. Now because I have been wearing a tan again I can wear it.

The coverage of this BB cream is really great. Can cake up pretty fast. So I prefer very thin layers if building the product up. I don't see more concealer is needed with this product, yet I never skip my under eye highlight.
The BB cream holds up throughout the day, yet weirdly I feel it holds the best with fresh face without primer. And some Tzone powder. The 'for oily skin' part, I agree with as well!

Overall thought: Big like! Covers really well. Main win for me is the fact that this does really work for oily skin. It covers properly (thin layers are the best) and it holds throughout the day, best without a primer.

Tell me have you tried the BB creams from Garnier yet?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: