woensdag 28 januari 2015

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Facial Wash & Toner

I am not blessed with clear skin. That is a fact. Having oily skin is really tricky to handle I feel. I usually didn't spent to much time in my skin care except for my moisturizer.
Moisture does a lot already yet I didn't feel that my skin ever look really well. Not until I had next two products in my life.

What do I use for my skin care? Let's jump right into it.

First let me say this, I have oily skin as said and one of the biggest things I've learned is that even oily skin needs a lot of moisture since it sits on your skin and not into your skin!

My first best facial friend is the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. It says: intense daily cleanse for removing impurities and clearer looking skin. 
Agreed big time! Something in this facial wash helps a lot in clearing the skin. The product feels extremely nice on the skin, not tingly yet really fresh.

As add to that previous product the lady in the store said to maybe have an extra Tea Tree product to gain the most of this product. And I really wanted to give the toner a go.
This product is the perfect add to my cleanser. It cleanse the skin extra well and leaves it even cleaner after being washed.

Both products are available at all time at The Body Shop and cost €9 and €10 euros. Which I find is totally worth every single cent.
Overall thought: How can I not like these products. Great combo with Micellair Water from Garnier and my daily moisturizer. Of course water still is needed but I can say that my skin hasn't been this clear as the past weeks. Biggest downside, I completely hate the scent. Horrible, yet that is my taste.

Tell me, what do you use for skincare products?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: