zaterdag 10 januari 2015

Personal: Top 4 Highlights 2014

Now that the year is over I can reflect nicely on what has happened to me in the past year. I had some great ups and horrible downs.

But overall my year was pretty nice! And I am going to give you a quick run through my 2014. Lets jump right into it.

1: The Job Search: My job search was long and hard! 9 months of constant 'no I'm sorry, you didn't have the required capacities' got seriously annoying. April 2014 it changed and I only stayed there for just over a month to land at the jewelry store I am today. I get along extremely well with my colleagues and I really like it. What more to ask than that and I also am able to be who I am which brings me to point 2!
2: The Piercings & The Hair: In less than 6 months, I got myself all of the piercings I have always wanted. I got my septum, my industrial and my tongue piercing. Again my job allows me to show and have them. Again related to the job. I can dye my hair. AHHH its heaven. I have been pink, purple, blue and turquoise the past 6 months. Couldn't be happier. And the full pink is coming soon as well. Stay tuned for that.
CHECK OUT INSTAGRAM FOR MORE SEPTUM/TONGUEPIERCING PICS!

3: The Blog: I have seen my blog grown very fast the last months of 2014. My viewers seem to stick around and some awesome blog invites have appeared as well. Great! I don't seek any 'I wanna be famous' in this. I love to get to know other bloggers and I still enjoy loads what I'm doing. Lets continue this journey together!
4: The Travels: 2014 has brought me to 3 countries again. I have been to Berlin, to London and to Switzerland. Even though it was winter in Berlin I couldn't enjoy its wintery weather more than that, always sun. London never lets me down, this time the Tower was a highlight and Switzerland was short but powerful and I again have made some lifetime friends there! This year hopefully brings me to Barcelona, Scotland or Ireland and Switzerland again.
Tell me, what were your highlights of 2014?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: