dinsdag 13 januari 2015

Benefit: Rockateur blush

On my trip to Hasselt the local Galeria Inno had a Benefit counter. I eventually ended up buying 2 products and today I am showing you my purchased blush.
I was so torn between the Coralista shade and this one, Rockateur. Yet this shade is something I never owned before.

Lets see how this works.

Now what sure has to be mentioned in this post is how gorgeous this packaging is. Every single side is nice to look at!
And the inside isn't letting me down either. The box holds a small mirror, not to great for actually doing your make up but nice for some quick touch ups.

Ánd even more surprisingly the box holds a brush as well, now what is surprising is the fact that this bush is not horrible, even fairly good! 
Big love towards this beauty in the box. Super shimmery, super highlighting as well. I want to describe the colour but I simply can't. Coral, yet not really because its more pink, yet I wouldn't say either that its rose gold some how. But its the closest.

Its nicely pigmented and can be applied ever so lighty to add a healthy glow or can be more heavily to really look outstanding.
This swatch is super light but I really like the outcome of the colour. The colour hold up troughout the day as well.

Nice touch: This blush smells amazing too.
Overall thought: Like, big like! The gorgeous colour really makes a look! Its formula is super soft and fairly longlasting as well. Really draws the attention towards your cheeks. Yet its no love because the ridiculous around €30 price is to much to dre-purchase again ... I think!

What is your favourite blush from Benefit?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: