donderdag 8 januari 2015

New In: Benefit

Last week I went shopping with my mom and sisters in Hasselt. In my hometown I'm not able to find the brand Benefit. Though in Hasselt there simply is a counter. Shopping time.
My sister convinced me in buying two 'because they have such pretty packaging' and 'you should spoil yourself once'.

Which I did! Guilty.
Now have a closer look at my new beauties.

I got myself the 'Bigger Than BB Big Easy Liquid to Powder Foundation' in the shade 03 Light/medium, which still is very pale.
That is really good since the very very pale people can actually find a shade in here.
Way to cute packaging. And I'm really excited to give this a try.

As add to that I bought myself the Rockateur blush.
Stunning packaging, stunning colour. Something I never owned before.
I'm really thrilled to give these products a go and I'll definitely update you!

Have you ever give either of these a go yet?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: