donderdag 22 januari 2015

New In: L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation

Recently I visited my friends house. And curious me always likes to see their room and maybe a small make up collection. Which I also did at her place.
She seemed to adore one particular foundation from L'oreal since she had three bottles ready to use. I never seen the foundation in our drugstore but I already knew it. 

My thought, lets hunt it down.
New in, my L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation. Let's have a look.

The bottle is really pretty. Glass with rose gold details.
Also the pump is provided and has that same pretty Rose golden colour. 
I have got the shade Rose Porcelain, which should be the lightest shade. The colour is I feel not pure with a pink undertone. I feel it is more neutral, like a bit of both.

First thought? It feels super light.
I'm really excited to give this a go. Also since my friend said its really good and work perfectly.

Have you given this foundation a go yet?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: