zondag 25 januari 2015

Benefit: Bigger Than BB, Big Easy Liquid to Powder foundation

Due to some drastic skin care improvement I am lately more drawn to taking a light foundation or BB cream. It just helps to give that extra moisture to the skin and adds a tad more coverage.
One of my two new Benefit products was the Big Easy Liquid to Powder foundation. It was on my wishlist for a very long time.

Therefore I'm happy to present you my review of the Bigger Than BB, Big Easy Liquid to Powder foundation. Have a look.

Now what didn't change my mind from the first look is that this brand always wins me over with their packaging.
Very cute and just spot on.
There were 6 shades to pick from, I believe. I got myself shade 03 Light/Medium, which still is very pale. Bonus on that one: Very light people definitely can find a match in here.
The product itself feels very light. Perfect for summer (also the SPF of 35).

The foundation/ BB cream doesn't have a lot of coverage, I personally expected a bit more. I feel it acts more as tinted moisturizer that sets matt.
What way to apply this liquid to powder product? Not a brush, not a sponge since I feel this doesn't work at all and leaves you with a face that doesn't seem nicely blended, it stays patchy.

Hands for the win on that one. Unfortunately.
Overall thought: I don't love it to pieces, yet I don't dislike it either. I would definitely only wear this in summer since right now my skin is a bit to dry. It has low coverage, feels moisturizing and works great on oily skin. Longlasting? Semi. I have mixed feelings on this.

The product costs around 30 euros and is sold in Galerio Inno or online.

Have you made up your mind on this product?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: