dinsdag 20 januari 2015

Music Madness #8: Upcoming concerts

Long time ago that I did a music madness! Favourite music of the year simple: Tokio Hotel, Of Mice & Men and Memphis May Fire!

Now what did get my attention a lot recently is that a lot of my favourite bands are coming to Belgium.

So my thought was: I'm going to sum them up. Let's jump right into it.

First up we have Falling in Reverse. I loved their previous album and on February 24th they ought to release 'Just Like You'
On Tuesday the 3rd of February they play Trix in Antwerp, Belgium. 19u30. And tickets are only 17euros! I'm going!

Secondly on my agenda is Tokio Hotel, 12.03.15, Feel It All World Tour, Pt. 1: The Club Experience. Cirque Royal 20h, in Brussels. Price? A heavy 84euros but oh so (hopefully) worth it.
As said Part 1, I've heard there will be just a 'regular' tour in 'regular' venues for a 'regular' price. If you don't want to pay for this concert, prices will be different on part 2 of the tour.

My next band is one that I have missed live 3 times in one year, all due to my job. Now it THÉ time to go! Of Mice and Men. Tuesday, the 24th of March in Ancienne Belgique, Brussels at 20h.
Tickets to the show are fairly cheap as well. You pay €23 for the band and two warm ups.

And lastly of course I have to go to Graspop. Its their 20th anniversary and I pretty much like the whole line up! From 19 until June 21st there is a huge party in Dessel, Belgium.
You pay 89euros for one day and €185 for all the days together. That isn't including your way to the festival and back.

Which shows are on your agenda?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: