zondag 18 januari 2015

December Favourites

Even though December is long over and I'm probably the last one to do this post, I'll still do it! This supposed to be the video form of my 2014 favourites. Now the video thingy didn't happen.
Yet I thought it would be still nice to show you what I have been loving to wear through the past month.

Take a look.

I am going to start of by priming the face. Now to be honest I don't like this HD primer from Make Up For Ever that much since I feel it breaks me out more. Yet with the right skin care I feel its under control.
This primer holds the make up right on the spot and feels hydrating. I also think its at its best combined with my next favourite. 

The MUFE HD foundation. I didn't feel to well with any of my primers yet both HD products together are a great match.
And I grabbed for this foundation quite a lot more than I would expect. Flawless face, without feeling heavy and looking cakey. Perfect for events or pictures.

My mascara highlight this past month, the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Very wet formula but it doesn't effect the curls or volume at all. 
The brush is magical for my lashes. Great separation, long lashes and lots of volume.

Next another primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, I love it. Doesn't break me out, actually feels like a veil between the make up and your face. But it feels so clean and amazing on the skin.
Great primer, one of the best I ever tried!

Lastly my holidays palette! My The Balm, Nude'tude Palette. Perfect for any occasion. Day time, night time, do what ever you desire!
Great pigmentation, great quality (I have to be a good girl and don't buy another palette), fancy names. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
What was your monthly highlight?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: