maandag 22 december 2014

Wishlist: Christmas & New Years

As the holidays are almost there, I think it is more than appropriate to customize my wishlist. I have grown towards the more high end sort of products in terms of make up. 
First because I feel its nice to spoil myself. And second because sometimes that extra money you is proper worth it.

Of course its not all make up, so lets have a look at my wishlist.

First up is something from the brand Stila, Shaaanxo on Youtube has talked a lot about this brand and I kind of trust her when she says something is good or bad. I in particular want to give the Perfect & Correct Foundation a try.
I don't have seen a single review of it but somehow it intrigues me. And its on sale now on feelunique.com for €32,83.

Secondly I have been wandering around the Estée Lauder display. I have been hearing the most wonderful things about the Double Wear Foundation.

Its around 40 euros in Belgium which I find that is seriously expensive. But all said its so worth it. So it there must be some truth in there. Hopefully I see that soon.

CLOTHING, online shopping has been one my best friends ^^ This beauty is wishlisted!
I have been wanting a side lace leggings for such a long time and this one is totally my cup of tea. Yet for a small 10 euros I'm not sure about the quality. Yay or Nay?

Lastly the ultimate piece of this wishlist. ONESIE time.
How can someone resist this. Well I can since its 50euros. But this is wicked. Dear Santa can I have this, please. I've been a (semi) good girl.

For now, this is all I can think, I have some bits and bobs, that I will purchase myself otherwise this list will be endless.

What is on your wishlist this Christmas & New Years?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: