vrijdag 19 december 2014

CoverGirl: Flamed Out Mascara

A few weeks ago I went to Switzerland with my mom & dad to visit some friends. There wasn't to much time to proper shop and the place where I stayed wasn't to city central.
Yet one of the supermarkets had a nice surprise in store for me. A CoverGirl display. And of course I had to pick something up.

What else to give my opinion on than mascara, of course.
Lets have a look at the Flamed Out Mascara.

I already used the Lashblast Clump Crusher mascara which I liked when I used it, not the best I tried yet fine.
Brush better than the plastic wand of the clump crusher. Yet I feel there is something wrong with the tube. I feel its to small for the wand since mine is bended. It also reminds me of the Retro Glam brush from Rimmel.

Application wise I'm not to impressed. It just doesn't do much. Adding layers as well isn't really to my liking, plus it gets quit clumpy, were as the clump crusher didn't.
What I can say is that this is a super duper black, your lashes definitely are more noticeable.

But all together this couldn't convince me. Compared the two, I really prefer the clump crusher, since I does more to my lashes than this tube does.
Overall thought: very easy I think. For me, this didn't work. The intense black makes your lashes really visible, other than that I don't see this mascara much doing to my lashes. Gets clumpy rather quickly as well. There is no repurchase here for me.

What is your highlight from CoverGirl?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: