dinsdag 23 december 2014

Maybelline: Lash Sensational Mascara

Mascara addiction .. Yes I admit. I could keep purchasing mascara, yet there is one single brand that always does the job for me. Seriously never lets me down. Maybelline is just the best in its kind.
Since a few weeks there was a card showing a new mascara in the drugstores display, seemed interesting so why not give it a go.

Yet it took a long time to actually arrive and you've guessed it right. After serious testing I'm back with its review.

Keep reading if you want to know more.

The mascara comes in the typical Maybelline tube. This time with a metallic rose colour. And the writing on the tube as well. This is in the shade 'washable black'
Opening the mascara the brush is something totally new for me. Curvy and super tiny bristles. Yet reminds me of the L'oreal False Lash Wings brush.

The formula of this mascara is very wet and this is totally to my liking. Which brings me to the downside. If rainy, this runs down my face almost instantly and when sweaty I feel it transfers a bit.

Result after one layer. I'm really happy with this. This brush hugs your lashes and separates my lashes wonderfully. Volumizes them and thickens the lashes great too.

It pushes up my lashes really great to and it holds its curls extremely well. Also building up doesn't cause to many clumps but I don't feel I more after that one layer.
Overall thought: And once more I'm not let down at all! Great product! The brush is awesome. Gives me curl, volume, thickness and separates my lashes, precisely how I want. Big Big win!! For only around 13 euros at the drugstore! Great, no? Only downside, its really a bit to 'washable'.

How are your thoughts on Maybelline mascara?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: