zaterdag 13 december 2014

Physicians Formula: Happy Booster Powder

Last week I showed you a nice looking powder from Physicians Formula. It was called the Happy Booster Powder. I got intrigued about it since I was fairly unclear to me how this could be a powder when there were obvious shimmers added to the powder.
Yet I thought it might be a good idea to use is as blush. Or probably more suitable as highlighter.
Now was that a good plan? Continue reading to find out more.

The product itself looked very nice with the hearts on there. It gives a really nice touch. The packaging itself feels really cheap.
Testing the powder. Disappointment: pigmentation sucks! The pink shade is way to small to actually be able to use this as blush. And the others all together just don't show up as highlighter. Then I thought lets see what it does as actual powder, but as thought. Don't go down the disco ball road!

This picture below is a swatch! Nothing shows up, honestly nothing.
Now I would give this powder a second life as eye shadow. But that brings me to the same issue, the colours don't show up at all. And if they do, using tons and tons of product, they are only very lighty noticeable and look pretty much the exact same!
Overall thought: It sucks. I'm very sorry but no. The product feels very nice and smooth, yet somehow this product in shade light just doesn't show up at all. Pigmentation gets big zero! Not good as highlighter and not as eye shadow, not suitable as actual powder. In my opinion I lost around 15euros to a bad product.

Have you tried this? Better experiences? Tell me!

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: