dinsdag 30 december 2014

New: Catrice & Essence Collection Update

European beauty budget lovers might know that super budget brand Catrice & Essence have a collection switch two times a year. Now in February the first change of 2015 comes.

I had a closer look and I'm showing you my favourites. Take a look.

Essence is getting rid of a lot of eyeshadows. Which I personally think is good since I genuinely owe only two which are a white and matt black one. 
The brand is introducing therefore a new line. They are called the I <3 nude eyeshadows. And I am pretty curious about them. They all look really good and I would love the try all of the 6 shades.
The upper picture is Creme Brulee and looks like a very nice overall shade.

The newest lipglosses are freaking great. I have 3 shades and love to use all of them.
As add of the nude shadows are the nude glosses. This colour 'Taste the Sweets' so far is my favourite. Lets hope the quality is equally good as the old glosses.

On to Catrice. If you are a beginner in make up and you're looking for a budget palette the Catrice palettes are perfectly fine to start with. The Absolute palettes are quite a hit in budget land.
This new add to the Nude and Matt palette is called Frankie Rose To Hollywood and is the rose sister of the palettes. Six colours for a small price, why not own that too :)

Lipstick time. I love Catrice lipsticks, their formula is great, pigmentation as well. And again for a small price. The new luminous lips lipsticks seem very nice. 
                                                 
What Catrice says about the new lipsticks: 'The pampering texture with hyaluronic acid visibly plumps your lips and feels wonderfully pleasant.' Wood Rose Propose & Bridgette loves Bordeaux are my top pics.

So that bring me to the end of what I would buy, definitely a lot less than the last change. What is on your wishlist?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: