zondag 4 januari 2015

Rimmel: Lasting Finish Lipstick, Cutting Edge

Ever since I decided to dye my hair into un-natural colours I completely turned my back on lipstick (except for the nude). Its simply hard to combine, definitely pink on pink because its easy to make you look like a doll.
Yet the blue part hair now seems to be easier. And on that hand we come to an old love. Dark dark plum lipstick.

One of my favourites is one by Rimmel. And I'm giving you a closer look today.

The packaging of this lipstick is nothing special. Yet it doesn't look crazy cheap since Rimmel added their logo on top and their name on the silver part.
As said I have the shade 120 Cutting Edge. It is one of the darkest lipsticks I ever owned, yet can be applied very sheer. To make it just a wash of cherry shade.

What I instantly noticed very present scent. A very muted vanilla scent, not really pleasent. But it doesn't bother me hugely.
I definitely feel that this has to be re applied after a decent 3 to 4 hours. Which sure isn't bad for a non matt dark lipstick. You can make this a matt lipstick and than it will be even longer lasting.

Will it survive a meal. No but I'm so in love with the colour that I don't mind re-applying it.
Overall thought: LOVE FOR THAT COLOUR. Can be applied ever so lightly or really dark. I don't really like the scent. But I forgive that because of the gorgeous shade. It doesn't survive a meal but if not eating it can last up to 3 to 4 hours.

What is your ultimate dark lipstick?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: