maandag 29 december 2014

Maybelline: Fit Me Concealer

Since a few weeks I have been really loving some of my Maybelline product. For my eyes I use their color tattoos and 90% of time a maybelline mascara, for foundation I use the Dream wonder Nude foundation, which I totally like, and so on ..
Now Maybelline never really occupied a place in my concealer spot so it was about time to change that. And here I am, Fit Me Concealer. Worth the hype, lets take a look.

The packaging doesn't look to wicked, simple. Lets hope what is inside wins me over.
I got the concealer in shade 10 which is the lightest shade available.

The applicator is just as we know most lipglosses. But for concealer I like those.
When trying this concealer I instantly feel that this is a nice and light formula to work with.

It is easy to blend and its coverage is, for me, a medium one. It doens't cover everything yet perfectly well if you have small blemishes that you'd rather don't have.
It doesn't crease on me, where as the Fit Me Foundation definitely does. But I will still powder my face just to proper set everything so it survives the day.

Yet my major issue with this concealer is that its way to dark for me now. I simply can't wear it. Where as the foundations have a bigger shade selection, this doesn't at all.
Overall thought: I like the concealer. It blends nicely into the skin and doesn't crease on me. Its a medium coverage and that is just fine for me. Now big issue: I would have preferred a shade that is a lot lighter since this shade is way to dark for me. Other than that: thumbs up!

What is your holy grail concealer?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: