zaterdag 27 december 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge & Catrice Make Up Blending Sponge

If there is anything I get stuck to if loved it must be the way I apply my foundation. I've been hooked on round top foundation brushes and flat top foundation brushes. Also the dupes of the so called beauty blender.
Now since my Cosmopolitan sponge has gotten seriously gross I hadn't have one for months. Yet ever since my sister took the Real Techniques sponge from England again and I got the new Catrice blender I could relive the goodness of it.

And you can hear me coming when I say COMPARE!! Lets take a closer look.

The Sponges are, as the way to long title says, from Real Techniques and Catrice. And they are completely different.
The orange RT one flat at one side and for the rest in all rounded, the purple Catrice one has a more familiar shape as my cosmo sponge had.

When I first felt the RT sponge I first thought I wasn't to fond of it since its extremely soft and dense. My first sponge was something nicely in between.
But using this, holy flawless face, I like you loads. This sponge is most wonderful to apply foundation with. The sponge gets nicely large as well. Thick or thin product, this sponge can handle it. 

The second sponge I as well was really excited to try. Feeling this wasn't to nice because it is super hard to actually apply any cream product with.
Not even letting it soak up water helped. This sponge didn't get bigger as well and stays to hard to proper blend the product and create a nice base.

The sponges are both available in drugstores. Catrice at Kruidvat for €4,59. RT at feelunique for 6,13 and at DI (can't remember the price)
Overall thought: The RT sponge definitely gets my vote. It gets really big run under water, is very bouncy and creates a perfect flawless base. The Catrice sponge unfortunately isn't getting larger by the water and stays hard which is not nice to apply any product with.

What are your favourite ways to apply foundation/ cream products?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: