dinsdag 18 november 2014

The Balm cosmetics: Nude'tude Palette & Pretty Smart Lipgloss

There are always a few brands that seem interesting to you but you kind of resign with the fact you are close to not able at all to get hold of it.
The Balm was one of those brands. Since a few months the brand is available in one of our Belgian drugstores. Thank god, finally! And I only last week found myself a two new non damaged product.

Plus there was a discount, YES ME.
Lets take a look.

First find was a Pretty Smart lip gloss. There were a lot of super pretty shades. But the one I grabbed first was instant love.
The colour is called BOOM and looks like a dark cherry red in the tube, yet dark plum ish cherry on the hand. Sold out. But the lovely lady from the store took one from her stock for me.

The packaging looks super cute. Typically for the Balm. I want everything in terms of their packaging. Its so cute!
The lipgloss is just like any lipgloss and comes with a normal applicator. First thought: Amazing scent and lovely light application.

The colour on the lips is not as vibrant as you maybe would have hoped for but I still love it.
I wouldn't say that this lasts extremely long compared to other brands but I'm happy about the lastingpower from this product.

Next: This baby! Nude'tude palette by the Balm. I never really set my eyes on it but oh boy is this love!
Again the packaging is a really big point because, the Balm creates the finest package. And the inside is also worth the mention. The names of the eyeshadow are to cool as well!

The pigmentation is wonderful and the shadows are so smooth to work with. They have close to no fall out as well.
The also don't crease on my oily eyelids, double bonus!
You can create beautiful subtle looks and also go really dramatic.

Here you have a swatch from my 6 favourite shades. But you can only see 5, darn you light!
FLTR: Stand-offish, Snobby, Selfish, Sexy, Sleek and Silly.

Overall thought: Yes, more the Balm please! I am most impressed about the Palette. I have been using it every day since I got it. (and I haven't used palettes in ages!) The gloss is also very pretty but nothing overly impressive. The gloss is nicely coloured and smells amazing and holds as a gloss holds, won't survive a meal. The palette lasts really long and doesn't crease on me, vibrant colours and amazing to work with! Yes, its love here!!

Have you ever tried one of these products yet?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: