zondag 16 november 2014

LCN: Sweet Serenity

Whenever there is a new limited edition collection coming I always want to give them a try. Mainly because of the fact that they are limited. And a few weeks ago I got news that LCN had come with a new LE.
Now at first I thought I didn't know the brand but yes I did. They aren't (with me) as known for their make up yet well known for their nailpolishes again at least I did know them that way.

The collection called Sweet Serenity comes with a range of make up products and 4 new LCN nailpolishes. Lets have a look.

First up we have this special Mono Eyeshadow in the shade 'spotlight' 
 source
The colour is like a burgundy brown ish shade. It supposed to be a creme textured product providing you with a metallic effect.
It looks absolutely gorgeous. This shadow retails for €9,60

The next product of the make up items is an eyeshadow pencil. An all over pencil to be exact.
source
This pencil is available in only one shade called 'Frosted Kiss'. It looks some sort of mauve colour, but also includes brown tones too.
This pencil can be found for about €12,96.

Next product is probably one of my favourites of this collection. It is the glam blush. A gorgeous peach shade. Perfect to match every look and to add a nice healthy glow.
 source
The blush carries the name 'Soft Peaches'.. Retail price, €19,44. *want*

Lastly of the make up items. Are the lip glosses that come with it. I personally didn't really like one shade. It was a pale pastel pink/purple shade, named 'Frosted Kiss' as well. But this colour though is perfectly to my liking.
source 
Its called 'Pucker Up' and has a nude, peach toned colour. I really like these type of lip gloss shades. The glosses are claimed to be nicely pigmented and longlasting. Retailprice, €13,50

Lastly you got the 4 including nailpolishes. The vibrant pink shade is called 'Delicious Me', the brown is 'We're Meant to be', the nude has the name 'Sweet Serenity' and the pastel pink is 'Tender Lace'
source
My friends know for a fact I have been wearing only black nail polish for over 7 years now and I'm not giving any signs I quit that soon. But I definitely love the vibrant pink and brown shade a lot!
Getting the colours separately will costs you €5,90. Getting the full 4 polish set, you'll pay €23,60 

And here you had a quick overview of what this romantic collection includes. You can get the products in selected nail studios and beauty salons.

Have you ever tried the LCN brand before?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: