donderdag 20 november 2014

Catrice: Ultimate Stay Lipsticks

I think one of the most popular releases that Catrice came with when the third display, were their new range of lipsticks. They are very well known and loved!
I wanted to give several colours a try but only wanted to post this review if I got every shade I was looking for.

It took me quit long, but here I finally am with my share on the Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipsticks. Continue reading to find out.

Now what you instantly see and think is that Catrice stepped up a notch and packaging wise this is really sleek! And when opening the bullet you immediately smell the strong vanilla scent! Wicked.
I got myself 4 shades, 020 All That She Wants (a darker brown ish nude shade), 050 Mauve Your Lips (nude, and for some reason it suits me), 070 Plum & Base (plum, raspberry shade) and 120 Looks Like Coral (bright yet not to bright coral shade). 

All beautiful very pigmented colours. Its stunning how pigmented they are for a budget brand. 
The nuder shades you apply easily without a mirror. The more vibrant shades need some more precision. The colours are nicely longlasting as well.

The lipsticks are not drying at all. Yet not moisturing either. Exactly how Catrice says it themselves.
Overall thought: A budget brand, providing you with lipsticks that give you a great pigmented colour that lasts a long time. Check, check and check! They smell amazing and just a pleasure to work with. I will get a lot of wear out of these and I am most likely getting more.

Have you given these beauties a try yet?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: