woensdag 5 november 2014

Soap & Glory: Thick & Fast mascara

If I could I would wanna try every mascara coming out on the market. It is for me the most fun to try out. Having hooded eyes, mascara comes in use every single day.
When being in London I picked up several body products from Soap & Glory and I of course had to purchase myself a mascara. The mascara I had seen before was the Volume mascara. But this packaging caught my eyes instantly.

Therefore today my thoughts on this flash effect mascara.
The reason I eventually went for this mascara I the packaging. It is so eye catching! And even though there is a lot of writing on the box it doesn't bother me.
The mascara says to give volume, intensity, length, definition and curl. Also that your lashes will be full on fabulous. Well with a critic like me it will be hard to make me truly love this mascara.

Package wise it even got better. Metal tube! This feels good.
When opening this tube, thumbs down. A super plain brush. Normally this doesn't do my lashes any good. But I still gave it a proper try.

Unfortunately I was right. This was not to my liking. When applying the product I don't see the volume or length at all. 
I decided to go for a second layer but to be honest there wasn't much difference. For me this mascara will only be used when I went to look awake, super simple minimal make up.

The one thing though I adore about this product is the fact that this mascara is amazingly super duper black! I picked myself the colour wicked black.
However maybe the down side to that is the fact that at the end of the day I look like a panda. The product totally gets onto your bottom lashes and makes it look like a mess.

Overall thought: Well this wasn't a lovely mascara experience. It coats the lashes, yes, but for me this is my simple, clean mascara look. I didn't see the volume, length or definition at all. One positive thing is the fact that its extremely black, yeey. But that again brings along the panda look at the end of the day.

Tell me, what was your last bad mascara experience?

Geen opmerkingen: