vrijdag 7 november 2014

Catrice: Illuminating blushes

With winter approaching I like to cheer up the bland cold days with going full out on my face. Does that makes sense? Highlighter, shimmery blush, bronzer, yes please.
When the new blushes by Catrice came in store, I had to have them. I was going to pick one but ended up buying all because I couldn't decide on just one.

My thoughts on them? Continue reading to find out.

Now let me tell you, these blushes are true beauties. The pattern is something Catrice usually leaves. 
This time however they made fancy patterns and of course the shades are very pretty too.

The first shade is called 'I am Nuts about You'. This is a very nice brown toned blush with silver shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous, I never thought I would love this blush so much! 
The next shade is 'Coral me Maybe'. Just as the name suggests a coral blush also including silver shimmer. Plus a hint of gold. Used this blush a lot the past few weeks. Remember my last monthly favourites
The last blush is carries the name 'Kiss Me Ken' and this is a very bright cherry pink shade containing silver shimmer as the others. This blush is definitely used the less since working with bright bright pink I don't feel suits me very well.
Now what makes these blushes so precious is because the pigmentation and the texture of this powder product is ever better than you would ever imagine from such a budget brand.

You only need very little amount to create natural, pretty, healthy looking cheeks. I love them all! They stay pretty the entire day and don't fade to much at all.
Swatches FLTR: 010 I am nuts about you, 020 Coral me Maybe, 030 Kiss me Ken

Overall thought: I adore these three beauties. They are so pigmented, last throughout the day and look gorgeous on the skin. The powder is so smooth and amazing to work with. These will be used a lot more than they were already used.

Tell me, have you tried these before?

Geen opmerkingen: