zaterdag 8 november 2014

Max Factor: Skin Luminizer Foundation

A few days ago I finally found the new Max Factor foundation. I somehow got intrigued about this product and wanted to give it a try. A long drugstore search was needed.
My first impression was fairly good and today I am providing you with an in depth review.
Is my first impression still good? Lets find out.

To be honest this was my very first product I ever bought from the brand. The only thing I wanted was the famous Face Finity foundation. But since I already have the CoverGirl Stay Fabulous foundation(review) and they are pretty much the same so I skip the brand.
This one however seemed to be interesting. I think because of the fancy swirly things. Now that aside maybe of the luminizing fact as well, because in summer my skin can definitely use luminosity. 

Now Max Factor says to have subtle skin luminizers in the product to reflect 'warm' light tones and to improve your skin's condition because of the hydrator to make your skin glow from within.
Now keep in the back of your mind I have oily skin, yet with primer and powder I can control it. Maybe oily and luminizing won't work together. Yet when I tried this. IMPRESSED! I can use shade 50 Natural when I haven't been self tanning that week.

This foundation gives you great medium to full coverage (and my skin can definitely appreciate it). The luminizing effect I personally don't notice to much of.
Also the oily skin isn't a deal breaker. With my favourite powder I can make this last the entire day. I do feel I get oily around my nose and chin as always (I learned to live with that). With dry to normal skin type the foundation will be fine.

Lastly I also feel my skin gets some benefits from this hydrator. At least more than otherwise because I feel my skin hasn't been as dry around my cheeks these days wearing this product. Thumbs up too!
Overall thought: Well this being my very first Max Factor I couldn't be happier. Hello there new brand! Goodbye money. This is a really good foundation. The coverage is medium and can be build up. I didn't get oily even though I have oily skin and this is supposed luminizing. Also the hydrator is a plus since your skin keeps being hydrated. I can really recommend this product.

Tell me, did you tried this new release yet? Your thoughts?

Geen opmerkingen: