zondag 9 november 2014

Essence: Rock Out blush

As I am watching the EMAs right now I thought it would be really fun to write a review about a Limited Edition that comes with the famous music show, this year, held in Glasgow, Scotland.
The Rock Out collection seemed to be focused on the younger girls since, to me, it had that appearance. The collection wasn't to interesting for me but I did pick up the blush.

What do I think of it? Continue reading.

The Rock Out LE came with a few other make up products, nailpolishes, body tattoos, hair chalk and a shoe accessory. Not my cup of tea, but I did go for the blush. I already have this blush for several weeks one but only tested it last week.
The blush has a really nice packaging. Especially created for this event. There was only one shade available called Global Icon.

The blush has three colours in the blush going from light pink to lilac purple.
When I first tried this blush you instantly feel how soft this blush is. You can mix the colours really easily or you can use all the colours separately.

All swirled together it is a very pastel, light pink. It doesn't suit me very well I feel. Yet the colour is very vibrant and lasts really well.
Mixture of all the colours

Overall thought: It is a very pretty colour, light pastel pink,  but on me personally, it doesn't work. You get three colour blushes for the price of one. The colour is very pigmented and its a pleasure to work with this product since it is super smooth. And a bonus is that it also lasts a good amount of time. Definitely try it out but on me I am going to skip.

Tell me, what do you think of the essence collection for the EMAs?

Geen opmerkingen: