dinsdag 11 november 2014

New In + First Impression: Catrice Illuminating & Bronzing Pen

A few weeks ago, as most of you will know, Catrice introduced the 'new dimension' display. There are actually three displays in one huge display.

I was able to find everything I wanted back then aside from one lipstick that I'm still on the hunt for. These two pens I found very interesting yet I only tried them this week.
With these boring plain dark days arriving, I love to apply highlighter and brighten up my face since as said the days aren't. And now it the perfect time to use them.  

My first thoughts. Find out more.


The product comes in an illuminating and bronzing highlighter.
They are pink/silver and golden toned. 
You have to twist the product upwards at the bottom and than it comes out of the brush on top.

Issue here; I think it took me about a good 10 minutes to actually get the product out. I kept twisting and twisting the product. And than of course a whole blob comes out (un)expected.
The product is nice and fairly easy to blend on a face that's not been powdered yet. And the really leave a nice glow.
My personal fave so far is the bronzing pen.

Swatches? I promise you to show them when the full review comes.

Have you tried these pens yet?

LINKS

Geen opmerkingen: