dinsdag 4 november 2014

Hair: Un-natural colours

If there is anything I have a huge love hate relationship it must be my hair. That one moment I couldn't be happier with the way it looks. And just 5 minutes later it seems to be ruined!

I am naturally light blonde. But dying my hair seems to be my newest passion.
Usually people debate going blonde to brown, or slightly red. Yet my wishes go out to completely different colours.

Un-natural. Lets have a look into my coloured life.

I have been just blonde until I turned 16. I watched a huge amount of 'how I dye my hair (add colour)' Preferably pink.
I have got myself tons of hair dye in a short time. And I still use every colour. Well I try to.

When I was that age I decided to not really take care of it and just go as it washes out. I can keep pink pretty for about three months. Purple for about two weeks and blue for about two to three months.
Taking care of my hair has been quite the struggle. Coloured conditioner must be there all the time otherwise the colour gets crappy way to quickly and always wash with cool or cold water. 

In terms of brand I think I have found a lasting favourite in Directions. The colours are so vivid and longlasting. Plus they are super caring for the hair.
Manic Panic has been loved a lot as well but if fades super quick on me. Stargazer I find the closest to Directions and therefore like it better than Manic Panic. And lastly my least favourite is just bad, Crazy Color. The brand says to be a coloured cream instead of dye. But there was actually no colour showing up on my hair.
Next time when the colour on the picture above has washed out I finally made the decision to go fully pink with a small part turquoise. And I seriously can't wait. It seems to take ages to wash the purple out.

It turned out to be a huge passion of mine to change my colour. And I thought it would be nice to show you more of the person behind this blog.

Tell me, what are your thought on these un-natural hair colours? Ever considered to do it yourself?

Geen opmerkingen: