zondag 2 november 2014

New In: Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation

Max Factor, the brand somehow didn't take any place in my collection before. Well maybe I should change that. Their products interest me but somehow I don't ever purchase anything, not even when there are good deals going on.
Ever since I saw the 100 years Max Factor anniversary and the release of their new foundation. I wanted to give it a go.

Lets have a closer look.

Its said they should come in stores by November and I indeed found the first lay out last weekend. The Max Factor Skin Iluminizer Foundation.
The foundation came in 4 different shades, going from 47 Nude to 85 Caramel. There actually supposed to be 5 shades. I went for 50 natural. A pink, yet slightly with a tad of yellow. Perfect for when I lost my self tan. 
I really like the swirly things in the tube. Makes it look so fancy.
The tube is plastic and feels really cheap. Where as it is not since this foundation costs 15,99 in Kruidvat/Drugstores. This week however until November 9th there is a deal going on where you can get Max Factor face products for 12euros each.
This is a swatch of the product. The foundation contains shimmer yet it doesn't show up here. Also at first feel this foundation feels really lightweight.

Tell me, what was your latest foundation purchase?

Geen opmerkingen: