zaterdag 1 november 2014

Music Madness #6

My month has definitely been one with lots of ups and down. But I know I can always forget all my troubles by listening to music. And if you didn't catch it before: music is a huuuuge part of my life.

You know I am all screamo, metal music. Well this month has been a month completely out of my comfort zone. If have been digging some music that I normally never ever listen to.

Now what have I listened to? Lets jump right into it.

A few weeks ago my mom started singing along a song I didn't know at all. But I seemed to like the tunes. After that first singing session I heard instantly heard it in almost every advert on TV.
Turns out the song is Home by Dotan.
The song is so catchy. The guitars, the drums and his voice. All thats needed to make this song stuck in my head.

Next is a song that I came across on my YouTube feed. I have no idea why I clicked on the video. But hey. It came in my music madness so it must have been catchy enough for me.
Meghan Trainor and her All About That Bass. The song is really great for young girl how are not sure of the way their body looks. Its not that I have big issues about myself but it sure gives instant good mood ^^

Third, last and most important: Kings Of Suburbia by Tokio Hotel. After more than 7 years of love and after 4 years of no new music. The Aliens finally have a new album. And its love!
Lots of my Tokio Hotel friends have mixed feelings. I sure did had the same in the beginning but with this band, I have an unconditional love for them. My favourite songs from the album are definitely Kings Of SuburbiaInvadedGirl Got a Gun and Great Day.
Hopefully the tour comes soon that we can party hard!

Tell me, what was your music top this month?

Geen opmerkingen: