donderdag 30 oktober 2014

October Favourites

Another month has passed by. To be honest I didn't used to much new things. There were some good launches but those will probably be featured in the next monthly faves.
This month includes a few different things than I usually show. Now without further rambling. Lets show you my monthly high flyers.

At the beginning of the month I had lots of early days and therefore went for easy, quick and a fresh face of make up. Which also shows in my monthly favourites.
Simple, quick and most of all not time consuming at all! Yes me for sleeping in late!

A new brand that I got to try last month, Vo5. I heard several good things about it. And I wanted to get myself something where I would get lets of use out. The Refresh me quick dry shampoo got picked. Well it sure is one of the best Dry Shampoos I ever got to try. 
(Herbal Essences was my favourite but only after a few uses the inside product got water-y and nothing came out of the bottle again, meaning I had to throw away a full bottle of dry shampoo)
My hair is super flat on top of my head. Going to sleep with a tiny bit of this gem, hello volume in the next morning. Quick and requires no heat!

Next favourite I have for several months now but I really started loving my perfumes again only this month. Katy Perrys Royal Revolution was used a lot the past weeks.
It smells great. Clean, fresh and a tad sweet. Perfect for daily wear. Yes, you smell it, but its not overpowering at all. And the bottle looks great as well. Hopefully I am able to catch her live in march!

Next up, my one month cheat. Prime & Fine Healthy Look Primer. Its a long time ago that a budget primer got me so hooked. The previous primer were nothing proper but this one, woaw!
The primer claims I personally don't see. But the primer does an amazing job in making sure my foundation stays in places perfectly all day long and man this product smells delicious!!

How to get peachy rosy, natural healthy looking cheeks? The new illuminating blushes by Catrice can do that very easily. I love them sooooo much.
They give exactly what I said. Natural, peachy rosy, healthy cheeks. The shimmer parts are super subtle, yet obvious enough to create the most beautiful glow. I Am Nuts About You and Coral me Maybe are my favourite colours.

Lastly I have for you a facial spray by Evian. I was looking for this in summer, where it was used a lot, but I couldn't find it. Since I did I actually never stopped using it.
Overall this comes down to just being water. But somehow it helps a lot in refreshing my make up during my break at work I can go on with my job until the evening. And even when the weather is getting colder I can't stop using it. You have a big bottle like the one on the picture and also a small handbag size.

And that brings me to the end of my very easy monthly favourites.
Tell me, what were your monthly highlights?

Geen opmerkingen: