dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

My sister is back in England: Wishlist

What is the best thing about the fact that your big sister has an English/Scottish girlfriend? Maybe we can travel more, maybe at home I can enjoy the rest more? Nope, the fact that I have amazing easy access to Superdrug! Hah :)

I wasn't planning on actually getting something. But there were some exciting launches and some 'I don't accept your belgian card' issues.

Today therefore I decided to again show you a new wishlist.
Whats on there? Continue reading.

With winter just around the corner I am pale as f*ck! I am even more white than my red head mom! Can you imagine?
I love to use selftanner. Mainly for the fact that only then I can use drugstore foundations but also because, yes, I love the tan!
I have heard several good things about the brand Cocoa Brown. I wanted to give it try already but got the lotion instead and I decided its time to get an add of the brand. The 1 hour tan mousse got me intrigued. Sis can you please get me this?

Next up, the way to apply mousse self tanner. A mitt. I still feel hands are the best way to apply lotion tanners since that way you feel where you've applied your product.
Yet with mousse I think its trickier. Therefore a mitt comes in the picture. Any mitt will do I think. But hey its lets just stay in the brand Cocoa Brown and its pink! How to resist? Not!

A launch that a lot of people want to have! Zoella Beauty.
I wasn't planning on getting any of the range but as said winter is coming and moisture will be needed.
This one sounds good. Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion. Lets hope it smells good, but I'm sure it will. It looks cute and girly, just how you know Zoe.

Make up wise I have bought myself tooooo much recently. I considered stopping for several weeks and slowly make the collection less BAM.
Failing here. Lipgloss has been used a lot the past weeks and another launch made me rethink about previous products.
The Tanya Burr lipglosses. Any colour really intrigues me. This is Aurora, but I also like Picnic in the park, Vampire Kiss, Exotic Island, Just Peachy and First Date. 

Lastly. A way to apply your make up. Sponges have been very big the last couple of months. Almost every brand came up with a beauty blender of some sort. I threw away mine recently and I want a new one. This one is on the list.

This sponge interested me whenever it came in stores. But since I had a beauty blender I didn't purchase it. Now is the time!

Dear sister, you might not read it but I really hope you can find everything on the list. Lots of love, miss you
Ine !

Tell me, what is on your current wishlist?

Geen opmerkingen: