donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Soap & Glory: Love at First Blush

I am a big fan of Soap & Glory! Their make up range is super cute even their body and skin care are included with a super adorable packaging. After some testing I can definitely say I want more!

One of my newest purchases was a blush. The Peach Party blush brick, I reviewed already, click here to see that one, I love to pieces. I think it has been my most used blush the past months. 

But I may have found another contestant to compete!
Another blush. Yes indeed by Soap & Glory.
Is it a win? Lets find out.

As said, the packaging is a big part in making a purchase. Definitely with a brand like Soap & Glory.

So this blush looks way to cute as well.
The blush is called Love at First blush! How cute?
Also the blush includes a nice sized mirror, which instantly makes this product travel friendly. Check!

Yet inside this product is something even more interesting. A beautiful blush! It includes silver shimmered blush and golden shimmer blush (which is my personal fave). And a white colour as well. 
When first trying this beauty I got a bit less exciting because it is less pigmented as my peach party blush brick. But you are perfectly able to leave it at that. Because I think it'll work very nicely with pale skin. Glowy, healthy and gorgeous!
I personally prefer a stronger appearing blush with this product since it gives a beautiful glow. It doesn't get cakey or over blushed if you build up the colour.
The colour lasts me also a proper day. It fades a tiny bit, but I'm like drawn to saying it fades very nicely!

Overall thought: Maybe you could already tell but I really do love love love this. Packaging, thumbs up. Colour, thumbs up and lasts? Thumbs up as well. Overall love, main difference is the pigmenation, but you are totally able to build the colour up super pretty!

Tell me, have you used any powder products by Soap & Glory yet?

Geen opmerkingen: