vrijdag 10 oktober 2014

September Favourites + Everyday make up

September is over. Summer is over! Yes someone is getting depressed here! I already see and notice major skin differences and I don't like it!
This month wasn't a month of a lot of experimenting therefore. I stuck to a well loved look of mine and that transfers into my monthly favourites which is kind of also my everyday make up.
Does it seems interesting? Lets have a look.

I am going to start things of just as I do with make up, with a base. I am kind of cheating here since I only got this in the middle of September but I it so worth mentioning it in this monthly post.
Nast Sheer Glow foundation. Up to this day with no full review, yet. BUT ITS LOVE! Amazing coverage and long lasting indeed. You definitely don't need a lot to create a full coverage. Plus a great colour match as well. Perfect for Autumn. 

Next up: concealer, lately I'm not having the best skin time again and concealer then is in use. I somehow always return to my loved Essence concealer.
The Stay All Day 16h long-lasting concealer. Being this little of a price and being this good. It is worth this mention. It works just perfectly, exactly how I want. Have you tried it before, well you should!

The make sure that everything stays in place a powder has brought back. In summer I skip this because I love the dewy look then. Yet in winter I prefer it matt. 
This new Matte Maker by Maybelline is doing its job just how I want it. It also is obviously yellow undertoned and therefore if selftanner is been used it matches so well. Plus it stays properly matte!

My biggest love as mascara and such an eye opener for is the newest Belgian release. The colossal Go Extreme leather black mascara.
The brush is big and fluffy, nicely wet product. Even though the product isn't waterproof it also holds its curl very good throughout the day. MY lashes adore this beauty!

To finish my complete look of a subtle lipcolour is very nice.
Also a bit of cheating here. My Maybelline Color Elixirs are perfect for a nice hint of colour. The lasts a proper amount of time. And after a while the product somehow turns into a stain. Double plus.

So these was kind of a mix & match between favourites and an everyday make up, what do you think?
Tell me, what are your favourites this month?

Geen opmerkingen: